$41,17 $30,88Order Now
Krakow has a rich and varied array of museums. Some of them have unique collections of art and are located in some of the city's most architecturally valued buildings.
With the two or three day Krakow card you have free entry in up to 40 Krakow museums and you can travel for free on city buses and trams by day and night.
Moreover to the card holders it is offered various discounts in selected restaurants and shops as well as local trips and excursions.
List of museums with free entrance:
- Krakow National Museum – The Main Building
- Krakow National Museum - The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace
- Krakow National Museum – The Gallery of 19th Century Polish Art in Sukiennice
- Museum of Archeology
- Museum of Archeology – St. Albert’s Church
- The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum
- City of Krakow History Museum – Ratusz Town Hall Tower
- St. Mary’s Church
- City of Krakow History Museum – Kamienica Hipolitow
- Krakow Museum of Urban Engineering
- Krakow Polish Aviation Museum
- City of Krakow History Museum - Rynek Underground
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Kraków (MOCAK)
- Krakow National Museum – The Princes Czartoryski Museum - The Arsenal - Gallery of Ancient Art
- …and many others!
- Hard Rock Cafe -10%
- "Amadeus" Café & Snack -15 %
- Moliere -15%
- Restaurant „Szara Kazimierz” -10%
- Restaurant "Galicyjska" -15%
- Restaurant "Brzozowy Gaj" s.c -15%
- ...and many others!
You can exchange your voucher at following locations:
1) Discover Cracow Local Tours Spots
2 Św. Jana Street
30 Rynek Główny (Main Market Square)
2) Infokraków Tourist Information Centres
International Airport Balice
7 Józefa Street
$41,17 Save $10,29